Re: Lost connection after postgres restarted

От Nicolas Modrzyk
Тема Re: Lost connection after postgres restarted
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Since we're implementing transparent connection pooling in C-JDBC, you
can run C-JDBC on top of the Postgresql driver
and you'll be able to recover your connection without starting stopping
application.
And since, C-JDBC is basically a cluster, you can replicate your
Postgresql database on multiple backends, and when the
time of backing up has come, only one of your database backend will be
offline during the process, the other ones will still be available.

Maybe you should have a look ...

Nicolas,

---
Nicolas Modrzyk