PITR load on servers - increased 20%

От Renato Oliveira
Тема PITR load on servers - increased 20%
Дата
Re: PITR load on servers - increased 20%
Список pgsql-admin
Dear all,

I have been testing PITR and I have noticed a 20% increase on the load of the Disk subsystem.

Is that a normal thing to expect? Have you come across this or have you noticed this increase?

I know some of you guys have been using it for quite some time, would you mind in sharing your experiences, please?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Renato

Renato Oliveira
Systems Administrator
e-mail: renato.oliveira@grant.co.uk

Tel: +44 (0)1763 260811
Fax: +44 (0)1763 262410
http://www.grant.co.uk/

Grant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd

Company registered in England, registration number 658133

Registered office address:
29 Station Road,
Shepreth,
CAMBS SG8 6GB
UK

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended only for the named
recipients(s).If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents
toanother person or take copies.

VIRUSES: The contents of this e-mail or attachment(s) may contain viruses which could damage your own computer system.
WhilstGrant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept
liabilityfor any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should therefore carry out your own
viruschecks before opening the attachment(s).

OpenXML: For information about the OpenXML file format in use within Grant Instruments please visit our
http://www.grant.co.uk/Support/openxml.html