Re: (Re)-indexing on updates

От Yves Vindevogel
Тема Re: (Re)-indexing on updates
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
The option with

T1: A B C and T2 A D  (to avoid the updates)

works very well with a simple query

Insert into T2 (A, D)

select A, functionToGetD from T1 left join T2 on T1.A = T2.A

where T2.A is null

The above gives me the new records for those where D was not filled
yet.

Since they are all new records, I have no trouble with the MVCC