Re: Is postgresql ca do the job for software deployed in

От Gregory S. Williamson
Тема Re: Is postgresql ca do the job for software deployed in
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
A sodden late night idea ... schemas don't need to have names that are meaningful to outsiders.

Still, the point about "political" aspects is an important one. OTH, schemas provide an elegant way of segregating
data.

My $0.02 (not worth what it was)

Greg Williamson
DBA