Re: Getting error while running DBT2 test for PostgreSQL

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: Getting error while running DBT2 test for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Rohan Pethkar <rohanpethkar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to conduct DBT2 test for PostgreSQL. I am getting following
> errors when I run client and driver separately(Instead of running
> dbt2-run-workload script). I am also attaching exact error log file for the
> same.
>
> tid:1073875280 /home/rohan/NEW_DBT2/Installer/dbt2/src/driver.c:496
> connect_to_client() failed, thread exiting...
> Wed Feb  4 20:00:52 2009
> tid:1074010448 /home/rohan/NEW_DBT2/Installer/dbt2/src/driver.c:496
> connect_to_client() failed, thread exiting...
> .
> .
> .
>
> Can someone please provide inputs on this? Do I need to make specific
> changes if any then please let me know.
>
> Any help on this will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Rohan,

As I mentioned on the osdldbt list, for questions like this it would
be more appropriate to cc the osdldbt-general@lists.sourceforge.net
instead of the -performance list.

It's not clear why the driver can't connect to the client.  Can you
provide all of the log files somewhere?

Regards,
Mark