Re: dbt-2 tuning results with postgresql-8.3.5

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: dbt-2 tuning results with postgresql-8.3.5
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Mark Wong wrote:
>
>> I'm also capturing the PostgreSQL parameters as suggested so we can
>> see what's set in the config file, default, command line etc.  It's
>> the "Settings" link in the "System Summary" section on the report web
>> page.
>
> Those look good, much easier to pick out the stuff that's been customized. I
> note that the Linux "Settings" links seems to be broken though.

Oh fudge, I think I see where my scripts are broken.  We're running
with a different Linux kernel now than before so I don't want to grab
the parameters yet.  I'll switch to the previous kernel to get the
parameters after the current testing is done, and fix the scripts in
the meantime.

Regards,
Mark