Re: max_prepared_foreign_transactions is unrecognized

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: max_prepared_foreign_transactions is unrecognized
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/2/19 1:02 PM, Eric J. Van der Velden wrote:
Please reply to list also.
Ccing list

> Hi. Thanks. In fact my question is if postgres has software by which I
> can do distributed transactions, with 2pc. Normally I use narayana in
> wildfly for that, but has postgres also such software? In java they call
> it jta.

See here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/sql-prepare-transaction.html

I have never used it, so someone else will have to comment on actual usage.

> Op di 2 apr. 2019 21:45 schreef Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
> <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>>:
>
>     On 4/2/19 12:36 PM, Eric J. Van der Velden wrote:
>      > On https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/2PC_on_FDW it says I have to
>     set the
>      > configuration parameter "max_prepared_foreign_transactions"  in
>      > postgresql.conf. When I restart postgres, I see:
>
>       From what I see the above was a proposal that did not actually get
>     implemented, at least in the form above.
>
>      >
>      > LOG:  unrecognized configuration parameter
>      > "max_prepared_foreign_transactions" in file
>
>     Which is true as I see no such GUC here:
>
>     https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/runtime-config.html
>
>      > "/var/lib/postgresql/data/postgresql.conf" line 689
>      >
>      > Thanks,
>      > Eric.
>

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Running psql in emacs shell generates key conflict error: why?[FIXED]