Re: determine client os

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: determine client os
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 14 Jun 2011, at 8:35, Sim Zacks wrote:

> It is much simpler then that. My data includes file references.
> One table has the filename with a path placeholder and another table contains the windows and linux versions of the
fullpath. This is for an intranet and we _always_ have the same drive letters (windows) and mount paths (linux) for
everyclient. When the client requests data that includes a file reference, I want to send the relevant path.

Best to solve that client-side then. That even works when a network drive is mapped to a different drive letter,
becausethat _is_ going to happen.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4df7070412091158319318!

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: PGP encrypt/decrypt - Prereqistes
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: PGP encrypt/decrypt - Prereqistes