Re: RAD with postgreSQL

От Philippe Lang
Тема Re: RAD with postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>I would prefer open-source solution if possible.  I also would like to
>developp on my linux box but the result will be used on a windows 2000
>and XP machine.  But If I have no choice, I will developp on winXP.
>
>Any suggestion?

It has nothing to do with open-source, but I suggest you have a look at
MS Access. The ODBC driver for Postgresql gives me very good results.
Development is really quick, and performance is   great if you push your
code to the server, in plpgsql functions. This is what we call
"client-server thin client" and is opposed to "client-server fat
client".

Philippe Lang