Re: Mirror problems for download

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Mirror problems for download
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I haven't noticed any torrent files for postgreSQL releases
> - maybe we
> > can look into setting this up to share the load,
> particularly around
> > release times.
>
> We used to release torrents but stopped because they weren't
> all that popular. Search the archives for details.

Not only that, it also didn't really help anybody given that the
postgresql distribution files are so small.

Also, ifr it wasn't clear, this was *not* a load case. It was a case of
a dangling file with incorrect permissions that blocked a script from
doing it's job. A permanent fix is being worked on.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] query log corrupted-looking entries
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] query log corrupted-looking entries