Re: How to do Client Only Installation on Windows as a service?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: How to do Client Only Installation on Windows as a service?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
(The announce list is for announcements, not for regular posts. Removing
it again)

Ah, then I see. You use "pg_ctl register" to register a service once the
binaries are copied in. You can copy them using any tool of your choice.

//Magnus

tos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=> . Add photos,
events, holidays, whatever.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: restored database locale problem
От: Gary Stainburn
Сообщение: Re: restored database locale problem