Re: reg: Errors on Windows application(urgent)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: reg: Errors on Windows application(urgent)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Without including libpq.lib in (project->
> properties->Linker->Input->Additional dependencies ) I just
> started learning to work on MFC/.Net Please suggest me how to proceed
>
> webs error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PQfinish
> referenced in function _WinMain@16 webs error LNK2019:
> unresolved external symbol _PQerrorMessage referenced in
> function _WinMain@16
>
> webs error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PQstatus
> referenced in function _WinMain@16
>
> webs error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PQsetdbLogin
> referenced in function _WinMain@16

This is consistent with not including libpq, so nothing weird there.
Note: You can just add the lib file as a dependency in your project
explorer if I'm not mistaken - that easier than going through project
properties.

> After including libpq.lib in (project->
> properties->Linker->Input->Additional dependencies ) These
> are the errors webs error LNK2005: _free already defined in
> LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj) webs error LNK2005: _malloc already
> defined in LIBCMTD.lib(dbgheap.obj) webs

Your project is set to use "Debug Multithreaded". That conflicts with
libpq. You will need to use "Multithreaded using DLL" (it may work with
"Debug Mulithread ed using DLL" - I'm not sure about that).

If that's not pssible, you will need to recompile libpq with the same
settings your program uses.

(For further information, see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore9
8/HTML/lnk4098.asp)