Re: Pg8 for Windows

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Pg8 for Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This looks like a case-of-cygwin, but we're supposde to catch that now.
1) Do you have cygwin on your system, and by any chance installed in a non-default directory?
2) If not, check your system for PERL58.DLL, TCL84.DLL or PYTHON23.DLL. If you find one of these, try renaming it to .old temporarily and see if things start thenm. If it does, that DLL is broken (this is known to happen with cygwin versions of the DLLs, but it's possible there are other broken DLLs as well)

//Magnus

From: Theo Galanakis [mailto:Theo.Galanakis@lonelyplanet.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 11:45 PM
To: Magnus Hagander
Cc: PgSQL ADMIN
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] Pg8 for Windows

Hi Magnus,

        I have attached the complete pg8 log file. Also the program exits without notice.

Cheers,
Theo

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright. If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone. You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.