Re: Pg8 for Windows

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Pg8 for Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello!

I don't beleive this necessarily indicates an error in
GetAvailebleLocales() - a crash usually exits with code 3.  And the
MSIHANDLE leak is known, we've just been unable to pinpoint where it is.
And since it's just one handle, it's not all that important. Could we
get a couple of more lines frmo the log both up and down?

Do you get the "Installation ended prematurely because of an error"
message, or does the window just go away?

//Magnus

________________________________

    From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Theo Galanakis
    Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 6:17 AM
    To: PostgreSQL Admin
    Subject: [ADMIN] Pg8 for Windows

    I have tried various version of PG for Windows and it does not
appear to install. Here is the log produced by the installed, falls over
when calling GetAvailableLocales()??

    Action start 15:55:22: GetAvailableLocales.
    MSI (c) (C4:6C): Creating MSIHANDLE (1) of type 790542 for
thread 4716
    DEBUG: Error 2769:  Custom Action GetAvailableLocales did not
close 1 MSIHANDLEs.
    The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing
this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error
code is 2769. The arguments are: GetAvailableLocales, 1,

    Action ended 15:55:23: GetAvailableLocales. Return value 1.

    Cheers,
            Theo

    This email, including attachments, is intended only for the
addressee
    and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright. If
you
    have received this email in error, please advise the sender and
delete
    it. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
must not
    use, copy or disclose its content to anyone. You must not copy
or
    communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to

    copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.