Re: R: R: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6.1 big slowdown by upgrading 8.4.22

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: R: R: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.6.1 big slowdown by upgrading 8.4.22
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/09/2017 01:33 AM, Job wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Really thank you.
> Thanks to your help i solved the problem.

For the record which problem(s)?:

1) Your original function issue.

2) The stand alone query you showed later.

3) Both.

> As said by Adrian:
>
>>> Caveats, it is morning here and coffee is still brewing, but I am not following. The left join limits grulist.stato
toNULL, 1, 2. Your first condition catches the 1 value. Should not the second 'and' be (stato = 2 or stato is >>

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com