Re: privileges

От Carol Walter
Тема Re: privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The problem is solved.  It wasn't until I tried to work with the
database in PhpPgAdmin that I got an error message that pointed me to
the solution.  I had not granted privileges to the schemas.  I had
never had to grant privs to a schema before and the documentation
seemed to indicate that it was only necessary in certain cases.  This
didn't seem to fit my circumstances.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Carol