Re: vacuuming template0 gave ERROR

От Gourish Singbal
Тема Re: vacuuming template0 gave ERROR
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thanks a million tom,

But guess what we think alike, have taken the dump and am in to process of restoring it right now.

thanks for the help.

Gourish Singbal <gourish@gmail.com> writes:
> I got the followign Erorr when i tried to trucate the table.
>  /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres -D data -O -o standalone_log template0

> 2005-12-26 22:48:12 ERROR:  expected one dependency record for TOAST table,
> found 0

[ raised eyebrow... ]  Probably time to pg_dump, initdb, reload.  You
seem to be suffering multiple problems.  If you aren't aware of any
catastrophe that would explain all these holes in your DB, then it's
also time to start running some hardware diagnostics ...

Best,
Gourish Singbal