Re: Introducing the TPC-V benchmark, and its relationship to PostgreSQL

От Reza Taheri
Тема Re: Introducing the TPC-V benchmark, and its relationship to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Yes, I hear you. TPC's usual mode of operation has been to release details after the benchmark is complete. But TPC
doeshave a policy clause that allows publication of draft specifications to get public feedback before the benchmark is
complete.Our 2012 TPC TC paper will have a lot of the high level details. We need to see if we can use the draft clause
toalso release beta versions of code.

Thanks,
Reza