Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance

От Reza Taheri
Тема Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Just to be clear, we have a number of people from different companies working on the kit. This is not a VMware project,
itis a TPC project. But I hear you regarding coming in from the cold and asking for a major db engine feature. I know
thatI have caused a lot of rolling eyes. Believe me, I have had the same (no, worse!) reaction from every one of the
commercialdatabase companies in response to similar requests over the past 25 years.

We have our skin in the game, and as long as the community values the benchmark and wants to support us, we will figure
outthe details as we go forward.

Thanks,
Reza

Сообщение: Re: Introducing the TPC-V benchmark, and its relationship to PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Introducing the TPC-V benchmark, and its relationship to PostgreSQL