Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance

От Reza Taheri
Тема Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Robert,
Yes, the same concept. Oracle's IOT feature is used often with TPC benchmarks.

Thanks,
Reza

От: Reza Taheri
Сообщение: Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Сообщение: Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance