Re: serious issue with age(relfrozenxid)::int.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: serious issue with age(relfrozenxid)::int.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Prabhjot Sheena <prabhjot.sheena@rivalwatch.com> writes:
>           Most of my tables in postgresql database 8.3 is showing up this.
> Pls suggest me what should be done with this and if this is something
> really serious

There's no reason to think that this means anything at all.  You did not
bother to filter by relkind, so most likely those MAXINT results
correspond to entries that have relfrozenxid = 0 because the system
doesn't track relfrozenxid for them (eg, indexes).