I have a question about Database management

От nineday
Тема I have a question about Database management
Дата
Re: I have a question about Database management  ("Tomeh, Husam" <htomeh@firstam.com>)
Re: I have a question about Database management  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
Список pgsql-admin
I have a trouble.
My DBMS is PostgreSQL which is accessory to Red hat 9.0.
At the initial stages, it was very quick when select ,but operated for several months , it  become to very slow ,especially in a pivotal table.
So,I exported data ,and recreate tables , finally import data, it get right .

I do not know why. and what is the solution to my trouble
                    Thank you very much ~~