Re: Postgres 8.1.x and MIT Kerberos 5

От Mohan K
Тема Re: Postgres 8.1.x and MIT Kerberos 5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Peter,
It is chicken and egg problem, I still need to enable kerberos in the configure script to make sure proper pieces are picked up. But of course
the configure script fails :).
If I provide the relevant patches to configure.in script is that acceptable?
thanks

On 2/6/06, Peter Eisentraut < peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
Mohan K wrote:
> Regarding the configure issue:
>  The platform is Tru64 Unix 5.1b, the problem I had was we have
> compiled our Kerberos build statically and is installed in a
> directory other than the standard location. The trick adding to LIBS
> did not work as it (krb5support) library needs to come after the
> other libs (is there a way to control that?).

I think what this comes down to is that we don't support static builds
very well at all.  So you will have to resort to editing
Makefile.global yourself after configuring.

--
Peter Eisentraut