Re: the "users" group and restricting privileges

От Dan Tenenbaum
Тема Re: the "users" group and restricting privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks to both you and Jim--this was the missing piece that made things work.

Dan Tenenbaum <dandante@gmail.com> writes:
> ERROR: permission denied for schema myschema
> What do I need to do to get the correct permissions?

GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA myschema TO whoever

Schema access is comparable to directory access in a filesystem: if you
can't look into the directory, it doesn't matter what privileges you
might have for the individual files in it.