Re: Re: autovacuum vacuum creates bad statistics for planner when it log index scans: 0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: autovacuum vacuum creates bad statistics for planner when it log index scans: 0
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
tim_wilson <tim.wilson@telogis.com> writes:
> Was my example not able to be repeated or do I need to give you a better
> example of the problem, or is there just a lot of stuff happening?

The latter ...

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/10787.1402083865@sss.pgh.pa.us

От: tim_wilson
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum vacuum creates bad statistics for planner when it log index scans: 0
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum vacuum creates bad statistics for planner when it log index scans: 0