Re: How to avoid UPDATE on same data in table ?

От Condor
Тема Re: How to avoid UPDATE on same data in table ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03-02-2020 10:29, Andrei Zhidenkov wrote:
> Have you tried to use built-in suppress_redundant_updates_trigger[1]
> for this?
>
> 1. https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/functions-trigger.html

No,
solution point me Adrian Klaver it's working for me. I look at page, but
this probably is build in function and can't be changed.
In my case I need to change lastchange column to know which row is
changed and when.

Regards,
HS

Сообщение: Re: performance of loading CSV data with COPY is 50 times fasterthan Perl::DBI
Сообщение: Re: performance of loading CSV data with COPY is 50 times faster thanPerl::DBI