PostgreSQL replication on Windows 2003 platform.?

От Aleksander Slavchev
Тема PostgreSQL replication on Windows 2003 platform.?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!
I need to build data replication with PostgreSQL, BUT! on Windows 2003 platform.
So i start tro read about slony, pgpool and other but I can't find some reasonable descriptyion haw to instal configure and start PostgreSQL instalation on Windows platform.
Do you have some useful information? - I have 4 master who will replicate data in  one slave(warehouse) - around 3 million records in a week .

Best regards,
Alex