Re: sub-select in IN clause results in sequential scan

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: sub-select in IN clause results in sequential scan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
2009/10/30 Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz <gryzman@gmail.com>:
> for explains, use http://explain.depesz.com/
> besides, why are you using left join ?
> equivlent of IN () is just JOIN, not LEFT JOIN.
> And please, format your query so it readable without twisting eyeballs
> before sending.

I prefer to have things posted to the list rather than some pastebin
that may go away, but I agree that the email was unreadable as posted.
 Maybe an attachment?

...Robert

Сообщение: Re: database size growing continously
Сообщение: Re: database size growing continously