Re: Restoring selected records from backup file

От davidh
Тема Re: Restoring selected records from backup file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The only way I know of doing this is to restore the backup to a separate database or table and doing a "SELECT INTO"
statement.The only caveat is that you need to make sure you delete the outdated records from the prod table. To do this
youmay have to temporarily disable foreign key enforcing.

David.