Re: Binary tx format for an array?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Binary tx format for an array?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Michael

I'm curious. Are you attempting to implement the binary protocol for
the jdbc driver ?

If so, how are you dealing with date types which are either 64 bit or
floating point.

Have you done any testing to see if it is actually faster ?

There's certainly no question with timestamp/date parsing, others may
be questionable .

Dave