Creating languages with relative path to shared libraries

От Oberpriller, Wade D.
Тема Creating languages with relative path to shared libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When I do a

    createlang -L $MYDIR plpgsql template1

It appears that MYDIR must be an absolute path to a directory containing
plpgsql.so. I am wondering if there is any way to make it work with a
relative path (like ../lib). I am trying to build a database on a
development machine and then copy it on to a production machine. The paths
where it is built are differenct than where it will reside and I am running
into dynamic linking issues. Any ideas?

Wade Oberpriller                 http://www.storagetek.com
Software Development             Phone: (763) 424-1538
StorageTek: MRDC                        (800) 328-9108 ext. 1538
wade_oberpriller@storagetek.com  Fax:   (763) 391-1095

Сообщение: Re: psql -f backup.out || file too big - SOLVED
Сообщение: Re: psql -f backup.out || file too big - SOLVED