Re: Privileges where not restored

От Düster Horst
Тема Re: Privileges where not restored
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Michael

Thank you for your response.

>Are you sure reordering was necessary?  Did you try to restore
>without reordering the objects?

Yes I tried the restore without reordering, but it doesn't work due to the
fact that pg_restore tries to restore some objects of my DB before it is
allowed to restore them. (View before Table and so on). Thus it is necessary
to reorder.
I discussed this item last autumn without a satisfactory solution. It seems
to be not possible detect the correct order of DB objects for pg_dump.

Horst

---------------------------------

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator /Amtschef Stv.