question regarding setup DSN

От
Тема question regarding setup DSN
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hello,

I’m getting the below error when trying to configure a DSN on a Windows Server 2003 :

The driver that I’m trying to install/configure is psqlODBC 09.03.0300

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

And then :

Thanks,

Suzana

CIT.com
Suzana Sternberg
Assistant Vice President

Information Technology
   +1 973 422 3186 (tel)

Suzana.Sternberg@cit.com
   One CIT Drive
Livingston, NJ 07039
www.cit.com

This email message and any accompanying materials may contain proprietary, privileged and confidential information of CIT Group Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, "CIT"), and are intended solely for the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, any use, disclosure, printing, copying or distribution, or reliance on the contents, of this communication is strictly prohibited.  CIT disclaims any liability for the review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, this communication by persons other than the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission, and immediately delete and destroy the communication and any accompanying materials.  To the extent permitted by applicable law, CIT and others may inspect, review, monitor, analyze, copy, record and retain any communications sent from or received at this email address.

Вложения