Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Brendan Jurd" <direvus@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Can we make these links actually edit just the subsection?  If not,
>> can we get rid of them?

> We can make them work for the subsections, at some cost in
> user-friendliness.  One option would be to use substitution for the
> subsection templates (the same trick we use with CommitFestBlank).
> The subsections wouldn't be quite so easy to alter and move around as
> they are now, but the edit links will work as expected.

Hm, what does "not quite so easy" mean?  I certainly think that one of
the main advantages of the whole wiki-page approach is the ease of
reclassifying things.  However, it would make sense to me that you need
to edit the whole page not a subsection if you want to fool with the
section structure.  Is that what you're saying, or would there be
additional magic involved?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers
Сообщение: Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers