Re: parallel option in pg_restore

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: parallel option in pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Igor Neyman" <ineyman@perceptron.com> writes:
> Attached is script that could be used to pre-create "parent" tables
> (from which partitions were inherited).

Thanks.  Now that I dig into it, it looks like the actual trigger for
the problem is that pg_dump, not pg_restore, couldn't seek while it
was creating the dump file --- so it didn't seek back and update the
file's table-of-contents with exact dump offsets.  What command did
you use to create the dump file, exactly?

Сообщение: Re: parallel option in pg_restore
Сообщение: Re: parallel option in pg_restore