Re: Backup

От Sabry Sadiq
Тема Re: Backup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
HI Lonni,

I am new to postgres.. How do I go about doing it? What are the gotchas?

Kind Regards,
Sabry

Sabry Sadiq
Systems Administrator

Whispir
Level 30 360 Collins Street
Melbourne / Victoria 3000 / Australia
GPO Box 130 / Victoria 3001 / Australia
T +61 3 8630 9900 / M +61 428 571 636
F +61 3 8630 9990 / E mailto:ssadiq@whispir.com
1300 WHISPIR / 1300 944 774
www.whispir.com

This communication contains information which is confidential and the copyright of Whispir or a third party.  If you
havereceived this email in error please notify us by return email or telephone Whispir on 1300 WHISPIR (1300 9447747)
or+613 8630 9900 and  delete the document and delete all copies immediately. If you are the intended recipient of this
communicationyou should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the authority of Whispir. Any views
expressedin this Communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
bethe views of Whispir. Except as required at law, Whispir does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the
integrityof this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.