Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server

От Nick Renders
Тема Re: Postgres 12.1 : UPPER() in WHERE clause restarts server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We have set up a new test environment running PostgreSQL v12.2 on macOS
10.14 and the issue is still there.
One thing I noticed, is that the returning columns do not affect the
behaviour:

    SELECT * FROM f_gsxws_schedule WHERE UPPER(gwsc_dossier) = 'TEST'

and
    SELECT gwsc_sequence FROM f_gsxws_schedule WHERE UPPER(gwsc_dossier) =
'TEST'

both kill the postgres service.

I will try to free some time next week to install the Apple developer
tools and further analyse the problem.

Best regards,

Nick