Re: What is the most optimal config parameters to keep stable write TPS ?..

От Dimitri
Тема Re: What is the most optimal config parameters to keep stable write TPS ?..
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
It's just one of the test conditions - "what if there 2000 users?" - I
know I may use pgpool or others, but I also need to know the limits of
the database engine itself.. For the moment I'm limiting to 256
concurrent sessions, but config params are kept like for 2000 :-)

Rgds,
-Dimitri