Bug in Inherit feature

От Obe, Regina
Тема Bug in Inherit feature
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I was using the inherit feature in snapshot build 9/8 rev: 7457:7458

It works fine if the table I am inheriting from is in the public schema,
but if its in any other schema, it seems to quote the schema incorrectly
so it fails to find the table.

Example

ALTER TABLE census_ma_2006.arealandmarks INHERIT
"census_2006.arealandmarks";

so then I have to manually change the statement to

ALTER TABLE census_ma_2006.arealandmarks INHERIT
"census_2006"."arealandmarks";

Thanks,
Regina