PgJDBC Build Script

От dmp
Тема PgJDBC Build Script
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

I reviewed the building of the jars files for the various SDKs and the
original script I created did not properly build with the proper names.
I'm still not sure if this is correct, since the ant build.xml and web
page do not appear to correspond.

Corrected:

1.2 & 1.3, jdbc2
1.4 jdbc3
1.5 jdbc3g
1.6 jdbc4
1.7 & 1.8 jdbc41

The file is attached if you still wish to use it. I'm sorry for not
properly reviewing the requirements of the various required names
for the builds. I left the source creation the same for now.

Again if SDK 1.7 & 1.8 are both present then the result jdbc41 jar
will be the build from 1.8. Perhaps this should be checked and left
with the lower build jar file if present.

danap.

Вложения