Re: Packaging of 9.2-1001 source tarball

От dmp
Тема Re: Packaging of 9.2-1001 source tarball
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
And the new pgjdbc-build.sh script I sent you Dave should now handle
that process for you in creating that tar.gz file with the given input
version number as a basis for the name. Use the -s switch to create
the source in addition to the standard jars. The top level directory
should be automatically created. If there are problems with the
script please let me know.

danap.