Fwd: Re: enabling postgresql by default

От Chris Smith
Тема Fwd: Re: enabling postgresql by default
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
This sort of says it all. Does someone with more of an idea of what they're
talking about want to talk to them? :)

>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Chris wrote:
>
> > Since there's been a lot of talk about disabling mysql by default (and
> > having another option available), the PostgreSQL people are pretty excited
> > about this and are keen to see what can be done about getting postgres
> > enabled by default instead.
> >
> > What do people think about this?
>
>We're not bundling the library with PHP, so we can not enable it by
>default.
>
>Derick

Chris Smith

 >> 92 Jarrett St Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW 2040 ...>
T: + 61 2 9568 6866
F: + 61 2 9568 6733
W: http://www.squiz.net/
.....>> Open Source - Own it - Squiz.net ...../>

От: nolan@celery.tssi.com
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Documentation quality WAS: interesting PHP/MySQL thread