Re: Cannot connect to the database (PG 7.3)

От Michiel Lange
Тема Re: Cannot connect to the database (PG 7.3)
Дата
Re: Cannot connect to the database (PG 7.3)  (Michiel Lange <michiel@minas.demon.nl>)
Список pgsql-admin
it is at connect-time, so there is nothing done with set session authorization.
I just want to connect, and read data from a table to which the group the
user is in has read-access.
I have tried if it would differ when I try to connect with a user created like:
CREATE USER 20020003 WITH ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'secret';
or
CREATE USER 20020004 WITH UNENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'secred';
it would not matter... even if there really is a trust-relation between my
computer and the other machine in pg_hba.conf
it is pretty strange... might it be a bug?

Thanks for the try though,
Michiel