Re: Using Postgresql for RedHatLinux with VB

От Denis Gasparin
Тема Re: Using Postgresql for RedHatLinux with VB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
See http://odbc.postgresql.org

Bye,

Doct. Eng. Denis
Gasparin                                             denis@edistar.com
Programmer & System
Administrator                                http://www.edistar.com
                              Well alas we've seen it all before
                               Knights in armour, days of yore
                          The same old fears and the same old crimes
                            We haven't changed since ancient times

                               -- Iron Hand -- Dire Straits --