Re: MemSQL the "world's fastest database"?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: MemSQL the "world's fastest database"?
Дата
Re: MemSQL the "world's fastest database"?
Список pgsql-performance
Craig James <cjames@emolecules.com> wrote:

> It claims to be "the world's fastest database."

> [link where they boast of 80,000 tps read-only]

20,000 tps?  Didn't we hit well over 300,000 tps in read-only
benchmarks of PostgreSQL with some of the 9.2 performance
enhancements?

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: MemSQL the "world's fastest database"?
Сообщение: Re: MemSQL the "world's fastest database"?