Re: Postgresql-contrib on RHEL6 x64 -- libpython2.4 dependency

От Adam Dray
Тема Re: Postgresql-contrib on RHEL6 x64 -- libpython2.4 dependency
Дата
Re: Postgresql-contrib on RHEL6 x64 -- libpython2.4 dependency  (Vladimir Rusinov <vladimir@greenmice.info>)
Список pgsql-admin
[root@magftm2 ~]# grep baseurl /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-9*
baseurl=http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/9.0/redhat/rhel-5Server-$basearch
baseurl=http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/srpms/9.0/redhat/rhel-5Server-$basearch

I cheated a bit and manually edited-in the "5Server" stuff so that it would stop looking for x686 architecture, as
therewasn't a yum package for that architecture.

-----Original Message-----
From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ [mailto:devrim@gunduz.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:58 PM
To: Adam Dray
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Postgresql-contrib on RHEL6 x64 -- libpython2.4 dependency

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 18:01 +0000, Adam Dray wrote:
> When I try to yum install postgresql-contrib, I get a dependency
> error:
>
> [root@magftm2 pg_archivecleanup]# yum install postgresql-contrib
> Loaded plugins: product-id, refresh-packagekit, rhnplugin,
> subscription-manager Updating Red Hat repositories.
> Setting up Install Process
> Resolving Dependencies
> --> Running transaction check
> ---> Package postgresql-contrib.x86_64 0:9.0.0-1PGDG.el5 will be
> installed
> --> Processing Dependency: libpython2.4.so.1.0()(64bit) for package:
> postgresql-contrib-9.0.0-1PGDG.el5.x86_64
> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
> Error: Package: postgresql-contrib-9.0.0-1PGDG.el5.x86_64 (pgdg90)
>            Requires: libpython2.4.so.1.0()(64bit)

What is the output of

grep baseurl /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-9*

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent
 for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql-contrib on RHEL6 x64 -- libpython2.4 dependency
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql-contrib on RHEL6 x64 -- libpython2.4 dependency