Re: implement BLP model on Postgresql db

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: implement BLP model on Postgresql db
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Pourghorban.S"  wrote:

> I know that I should add a additional column in my data base tables
> that show the level of access of each row.  these level types is
> finite.

You need to spend some time with the documentation:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/index.html

You might want to pay particular attention to table inheritance and
the roles system available in PostgreSQL.  If each security level
inherits from the next level up, you might be able to grant
permissions to appropriate roles at each level to achieve what you
need.

-Kevin