Re: Is disableing nested_loops a bad idea ?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Is disableing nested_loops a bad idea ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Franck Routier <franck.routier@axege.com> wrote:

> I come into cases where the planner under-estimates the number of
> rows in some relations, chooses to go for nested loops, and takes
> forever to complete the request.

People can provide more targeted assistance if you pick one of the
offenders and provide enough information for a thorough analysis.
It's at least somewhat likely that some tweaks to your configuration
or maintenance procedures could help all the queries, but starting
with just one is likely to highlight what those changes might be.

For ideas on what information to include, see this page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SlowQueryQuestions

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Is disableing nested_loops a bad idea ?
Сообщение: Re: Is disableing nested_loops a bad idea ?