Re: How to move a database from HP server to Linux Server that had already one database.

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: How to move a database from HP server to Linux Server that had already one database.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"ENGEMANN, DAYSE" <dayse.engemann@hp.com> wrote:
> Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:

>> pg_dump | psql

> And to restore it.. Can I use pg_restore -d new_db_name ??

I usually pipe the output of pg_dump to psql, and thereby avoid
making a copy of the dump output entirely.  If you want to dump in
custom format, yeah, you would use pg_restore instead.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: How to move a database from HP server to Linux Server that had already one database.
Сообщение: Re: How to move a database from HP server to Linux Server that had already one database.