Re: Postgresql 9.0b2 : pg_upgrade not passing username to pgdumpall ?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.0b2 : pg_upgrade not passing username to pgdumpall ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Cassiano, Marco" <mcassiano@manord.com> wrote:

> Thank you (I hope this is the right list to post this)

Since you're basically reporting a failure of the beta test release
to perform as you expect, your best bet might have been to proceed
as outlined here:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/HowToBetaTest

That said, I'm including Bruce on the cc list, as he seems most
likely to be able to help.

-Kevin